||Mahmudul Haque, M.D.
- Graduate: Medical: American University of Antigua College Of Medicine, New York, NY 2011
- Internship: Internal Medicine: Christiana Care, Newark, DE 2012-2013
- Residency: Internal Medicine: Christiana Care, Newark, DE 2013-2015
- Nephrology Fellowship: Christiana Care, Newark, DE 2016-2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Certified: Internal Medicine 2015, Nephrology 2019
- Hospitalist: University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health Systems, Bel Air, MD 2015-2016
- Private Practice: Kidney and Hypertension Associates, P.A., Langhorne, PA 2018-2019
- Private Practice: Dallas Renal Group, P.A., Dallas, TX 2019-2022
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A. Baltimore, MD. 20122- Present
Dr. Haque sees patients at the following location:
Dr. Haque is affiliated with Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital and UM St. Joseph Medical Center. He will also be affiliated with UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center, Medstar Franklin Square, MedStar Harbor Hospital, and MedStar Union Memorial Hospital.