||Hossam Abdalla M.D.
- Graduate: Medical: Ain-Shams University - Faculty of Medicine, Cairo, Egypt. 2010
- Internship: Medicine: Ain-Shams University Hospitals, Cairo, Egypt. 2010-2011
- Residency: Urology: Ain-Shams University Hospitals, Cairo, Egypt. 2011-2013
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai/Queens Hospital Center, New York, NY. 2013-2016
- Nephrology Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA. 2016 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Certified: Internal Medicine 2016
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A. Baltimore, MD. 2018 - Present
Dr. Abdalla sees patients at the following location:
Dr. Abdalla is affiliated with Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Levindale, UM St. Joseph Medical Center, MedStar Harbor Hospital, MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, and UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center.