||Rao Ali Hashim Khan, M.D.
- Undergraduate: Government College University, Lahore, Pakistan. 1994
- Graduate: Medical: Bolan Medical College, Quetta, Pakistan. 2001
- Internship/ Residency: Internal Medicine: DMC/ Sinai Grace Hospital, Detroit, MI. 2007 â 2010
- Nephrology Fellowship: University of Miami/ Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL. 2010 â 2012
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine 2010, Nephrology 2012
- American Society of Diagnostic & Interventional Nephrology (ASDIN) Certified: 2015
- Nephrologist at Bluefield Regional Medical Center, Bluefield, WV. 2012-2016
- Interim Program Director, Internal Medicine Residency Program at Bluefield Regional Medical Center, Bluefield, WV. 2013-2015
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine (VCOM), Blacksburg, VA. 2013-2016
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A. Baltimore, MD. 2016-Present
Dr. Rao Khan sees patients at the following locations:
- Dialysis Access Specialists-Timonium
- Dialysis Access Specialist-Halethorpe
Dr. Rao Khan is affiliated with Saint Agnes Hospital, University of Maryland Midtown Campus, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore and Northwest Hospital.