||Anuradha Boddeti, M.D.
- Undergraduate: St. Joseph's College, Viskhapatnam, A.P., India, B.S.E., 1987
- Medical: University of Health Sciences, Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati, A.P., India, M.B.B.S., 1995
- Internship: S.V.R.R. Hospital, India, 1994-1995
- Residency: Senior Resident, Walsgrave Hospital, Royal College of Physicians, Coventry, U.K., 1996-1999
- Medical: Royal College of Physicians, London, England, UK, M.R.C.P., 1999
- Residency: Harbor Hospital Center, Baltimore, MD, 1999-2002.
- Nephrology fellowship: Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC, 2004-2006
- Instructor: University of Maryland Medical System, Department of Medicine, 2002-2003
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine, 2002, Nephrology, 2006
- Private Practice: Hospitalist, Harbor Hospital Center, Baltimore, MD, 2003-2004
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A., 2006-present
- Medical Director: Davita (Home Options Medical Education) Kidney Home Center Director of Home Hemodialysis
Dr. Boddeti sees patients at the following location:
Dr. Boddeti is affiliated with BWMC, Harbor Hospital Center, and St. Agnes Hospital.