||Robert A. Fuld M.D.
Dr. Fuld sees patients at the following locations:
- Undergraduate: University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, B.S., 1978
- Medical: University of Maryland School of Medicine, 1981
- Internship/residency: University of Maryland Hospital, 1981-1984
- Nephrology fellowship: University of Maryland Hospital, 1984-1986
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine, 1984, Nephrology, 1986
- Private Practice: Lebanon Nephrology Associates, 1986-2003
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A., 2003-present; Interventional Nephrology 2005-present
- Lead Medical Director: Dialysis Access Specialists, Dialysis Corporation of America North Baltimore
- Medical Director: Dialysis Corporation of America West
- Owings Mills
- Dialysis Access Specialists-Timonium
- Dialysis Access Specialists-Halethorpe
Dr. Fuld is affiliated with GBMC, Levindale Center, Northwest Hospital Center, Sinai Hospital, and UM St. Joseph Medical Center, and MedStar Union Memorial Hospital.