||Sonal Korgaonkar, M.D.
Dr. Korgaonkar sees patients at the following location:
- Undergraduate: Swarthmore College, Swarthmore, PA., B.A. 1997
Medical: University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA. 2001
- Internship/Residency: Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical Center, New York, NY 2001-2004
- Nephrology Fellowship: Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical Center, New York, NY 2004-2007
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine 2004 Nephrology 2006
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A. 2010
- Clinical Instructor, Department of Medicine, University of Michigan Medical Center 2007-2009
- Chief of Service, Nephrology, Veterans Affairs Ann Arbor Healthcare System 2007-2009
- Owings Mills
Dr. Korgaonkar is affiliated with BWMC, GBMC, Harbor Hospital Center,Good Samaritan Hospital, Howard County General, Levindale Center, Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center, Northwest Hospital Center, St. Agnes Hospital, Sinai Hospital, St. Joseph Medical Center and Union Memorial.