||Ibikunle Koya, M.D.
Dr. Koya sees patients at the following location:
- Medical: College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria, M.B.B.S., 1982
- Internship - Rotational: College of Medicine, University of Ibadan , Nigeria, 1982-1983
- Internship/residency: St. Agnes Hospital, 1989-1991
- Chief Resident in Medicine: St. Agnes Hospital, 1991-1992
- Nephrology fellowship: University of Maryland School of Medicine, 1992-1994
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine 1992, Recertification 2002 , Nephrology 1996, Recertification 2006
- National Youth Service Corps, Nigerian Air Force, Lagos, Nigeria, 1983-1984
- Medical Director: Health Care Medical Centre, Ibadan, Nigeria, 1984-1988
- Attending Physician: Internal Medicine/Nephrology, Southwest Health Agency for Rural People, 1994-1996
- Clinical Associate, Tulane University Medical Center, 1995-1996
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A. 2010 - present
- Private Practice: Baltimore Renal Associates, P.A., 1993-2010
- Medical Director: DaVita of Pikesville
Dr. Koya is affiliated with GBMC, Good Samaritan, Levindale Center, Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center, Sinai Hospital, St. Joseph Hospital, and Union Memorial.