||Tin O. Maung, M.D.
Dr. Maung sees patients at the following location:
- Undergraduate: University of Rangoon, Burma, 1980
- Medical: Institute of Medicine, 1, Rangoon, Burma, M.D., 1986
- Internship, Rangoon General Hospital, Burma, 1986-1987
- General Practice, Rangoon, Burma, 1987-1989
- Clinical Attachment: St. Maryâs Hospital, University of Southampton, Portsmouth, United Kingdom, 1989-1990
- Internship: St. Barnabas Hospital, 1991-1992
- Internship/residency: St. Agnes Healthcare, 1992-1995
- Nephrology fellowship: George Washington University Hospital, 1995-1997
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine 1995, Nephrology 1997; Recertified Internal Medicine 2005, Nephrology 2007
- Private Practice: Drs. Carey, Chintrisna, Turer, Greenwell, & Behrens, P.A. 1997-1999
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A., 1999-present
- Medical Director: DaVita North Rolling Road Dialysis Center
Dr. Maung is affiliated with Howard County General, UMMC Midtown Campus (Maryland General), Mercy Medical Center, Northwest Hosptial Center, and St. Agnes Hospital.