||Akshay N. Amin, M.D.
- Undergraduate: University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1980
- Medical: New York University, M.D., 1984
- Internship/residency: University of Maryland Medical Systems, 1984-1987
- Nephrology fellowship: University of Maryland Medical Systems, 1987-1989
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine 1988, Nephrology 1992
- Chief Resident in Medicine: University of Maryland Medical Systems 1989-1990
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Maryland School of Medicine 1993-present
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Maryland School of Medicine 1990-1993
- Clinical Associate, University of Maryland Medical Systems, 1989-1990
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A. 2010 - present
- Private Practice: Baltimore Renal Associates, P.A., 1993-2010
- Chief of Nephrology: Union Memorial Hospital
- Medial Director: DaVita Harford Road, DaVita Dulaney Towson
Dr. Amin sees patients at the following location:
Dr. Amin is affiliated with GBMC, Good Samaritan, Levindale Center, Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center, Northwest Hospital, Sinai Hospital, St. Joseph Medical Center, and Union Memorial.