||Stephen M. Zemel, M.D.
- Undergraduate: University of Maryland, B.S., 1973
- Medical: University of Maryland, M.D., 1977
- Internship/residency: Mercy Medical Center, Baltimore, MD, 1977-1980
- Nephrology fellowship: University of Maryland Hospital, 1984-1986
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine 1980, Nephrology 1986
- Private Practice: Nephrology Associates, P.A., 1987-1992
- Private Practice: Stephen M. Zemel, M.D., P.A., 1992-1998
- Private Practice: Nephrology Associates, P.A. 1998-1999
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A., 1999-present
- Chief of Nephrology: Northwest Hospital Center and Greater
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- Lead Medical Director: DaVita Pasadena Dialysis Center
- Medical Director: Ellicott City Dialysis Center
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine: University of Maryland School of Medicine
Dr. Zemel is affiliated with BWMC and MedStar Harbor Hospital Center.