||Ajay Gangalam, M.D.
- Graduate: Osmania Medical College, India M.B.B.S. 2000
- Post Graduate Training: Internal Medicine, United Kingdom, 2001-2006
- Residency: Internal Medicine MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 2006-2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Certified: Internal Medicine 2009, 2019
- Hospitalist: MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 2009-2013
- Hospitalist: CIMS, Howard County General Hospital, (Johns Hopkins Medicine) Columbia, MD, 2013-2019
- Fellowship: Nephrology, Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, 2019-2021
- Chief Fellow: Nephrology, Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA., 2020-2021
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A., 2021-present
Dr. Gangalam sees patients at the following location:
Dr. Gangalam will be affiliated with St. Agnes Hospital and UMMC Midtown Campus.