||Anita Nallu, M.D.
Dr. Nallu sees patients at the following location:
- Graduate: Kurnool Medical College, India M.B.B.S. 2000
- Internship: Medicine: Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool, India 1999-2000
- Residency: Internal Medicine St. Agnes Hospital, Baltimore, MD 2003-2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Certified: Internal Medicine, 2006, Nephrology 2017
- Teaching Attending Physician, Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC 2006-2007
- Primary Care Physician, Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group PC, MD 2008-2011
- Hospitalist: Northwest Hospital, Randallstown, MD 2011-2014
- Fellowship: Nephrology The George Washington University, Washington , DC 2014-2016
- Hospitalist, UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, Easton, MD 2017-2018
- Private Practice: Frederick Kidney Care Associates, Frederick, MD 2018-2021
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A., 2021-present
Dr. Nallu is affiliated with St. Agnes Hospital, UMMC Midtown Campus, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, and Northwest Hospital.