||Hossam Abdalla, M.D.
- Graduate: Medical: Ain-Shams University - Faculty of Medicine, Cairo, Egypt. 2010
- Internship: Medicine: Ain-Shams University Hospitals, Cairo, Egypt. 2010-2011
- Residency: Urology: Ain-Shams University Hospitals, Cairo, Egypt. 2011-2013
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai/Queens Hospital Center, New York, NY. 2013-2016
- Nephrology Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA. 2016-2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Certified: Internal Medicine 2016
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A., Baltimore, MD. 2018 - Present
Dr. Abdalla sees patients at the following locations:
- 25 Crossroads Drive, Owings Mills, MD
- 808 Landmark Drive, Glen Burnie, MD
Dr. Abdalla is affiliated with Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Levindale, UM St. Joseph Medical Center, MedStar Harbor Hospital, MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, and UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center.