||Leonid A. Klopouh, M.D.
Dr. Klopouh sees patients at the following locations:
- Undergraduate: Goucher College, Towson, MD, B.A., 1997
- Medical: Medical College of Virginia at Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA, 2001
- Internship/residency: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine/Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD, 2001-2004
- Nephrology fellowship: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine/Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD, 2004-2006
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine, 2004, Nephrology, 2006
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A., 2006-present.
- Medical Director: DaVita Seton Drive
- Crossroads Drive, Owings Mills
- Dialysis Access - 2405 York Rd, Timonium
- Dialysis Access - 1666 Sulphur Spring Rd, Baltimore
Dr. Klopouh is affiliated with GBMC, Levindale Center, Northwest Hospital Center, Sinai Hospital, and UM St. Joseph Medical Center and MedStar Union Memorial Hospital.