||Ping-Hsin Chen, M.D.
- Undergraduate: The Pennsylvania State University, B.S., 1989
- Medical: Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, M.D., 1991
- Internship: Walter Reed Army Medical Center, 1991-1992
- Residency: Georgetown University Medical Center, 1996-1998
- Nephrology fellowship: Georgetown University Medical Center, 1999-2001
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine 1999, Nephrology 2001
- Military Service: U.S. Army, Captain, Pentagon Army Health Clinic, 1992-1996
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A., 2001-present
- Medical Director: Advanced Dialysis Centers
- Associate Medical Director: Dialysis Corporation of America North Baltimore
Dr. Chen sees patients at the following location:
- Harpers Farm Road, Columbia
Dr. Chen is affiliated with Howard County General Hospital, Levindale Center, Northwest Hospital Center, and Sinai Hospital.