||Joel S. Lahn, M.D.
Dr. Lahn sees patients at the following location:
- Undergraduate: University of Maryland, B.A., 1977
- Medical: University of Maryland School of Medicine, M.D., 1988
- Internship/Residency: Mercy Medical Center, Baltimore, 1988-1991
- Nephrology fellowship: University of Maryland Hospital, 1991-1993
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine 1992, Nephrology 1994; Recertified Internal Medicine 2002, Nephrology 2004
- Private Practice: Nephrology Associates, P.A. 1993-1999
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A., 1999-present
- Chief of Nephrology: Northwest Hospital Center
- Medical Director: DaVita Baltimore County Dialysis Facility
- Crossroads Drive, Owings Mills
Dr. Lahn is affiliated with Levindale Center, Northwest Hospital Center, Sinai Hospital, and Howard County General Hospital.